Do you or often find yourself in need of support to complete your daily tasks? Does your mobility limit you to an extent you need help with household chores? If you answered yes to any of the questions above, domiciliary care might just be what you are looking for.
Domiciliary care is increasingly becoming a popular option since it allows you to live independently in your own home while receiving daily care and support from qualified caregivers to satisfy your basic needs. A person-centered approach directs the match-making process between you and the caregiver, ensuring that you have a caregiver who meets your domiciliary needs. Domiciliary care is an option that would be appropriate for you if you have health difficulties that require you to need care and extra support to manage your day-to-day tasks but still want to live in your own home.
General hygiene and self-care assistance
- Assistance with showering and bathing
- Keeping you looking neat: Washing and drying your hair, filing of nails and application of nail varnish.
- Medication prompts, management and administration.
- Preparing your favorite meals to promote a healthy lifestyle.
- Sharing your life experiences, listening and conversing and also share memories through photographs, music and films.
- Read your favorite pieces for you or with you and enjoy our company whilst helping with crafts and hobbies.
- Accessing education such as college, Open University and accompanying you on visits to the Library or internet café.
- Accompanying you on holiday, shopping trips, hospital appointments and visiting your family and friends.
- Doing your laundry, includes washing up, ironing and also organising your dry cleaning.
- Cleaning the house which includes polishing, hoovering, making the bed or changing the bed linen, tidying and organising cupboards and wardrobes.
- Administration roles which include helping with writing grocery lists and take you shopping and payment of bills.
Our carers have been verified, trained, and are qualified to care for and support a wide range of medical concerns, providing us with a reputation for integrity. Our mission for each and every client is to provide you with high-quality home care services that promote continuity of care and holistic care that is focused on your physical, mental, and social well-being.